Co founder of Shub.one, part of the design and development team. We really felt that the world requires a social media site for businesses to promotes business! The current are too saturated with peoples dinner photos and top ten favourite nonsense....
70's child, raised in the 80's. Husband of one, father of two. Jack of all trades, master of maybe a few. Ice Hockey and motorsport fanatic.
Holiday maker, game changer.
AWARDS Best in show (exhibition design and build) QUALIFICATIONS Self taught Autodesk (3DS Max, Inventor) Self taught Adobe (illustrator, photoshop, inDesign) AutoCad 2000 NVQ Distinction Diploma in Business Management GCSE's in Maths, Science, English, DT, PE, History
Currently launching Shub.one and super excited to help the SME community to have a platform to seriously voice their brand, products and services!
Shub.one Launches business social media platform.
London UK - Today sees the launch of the eagerly anticipated Shub.one business social media platform. A new platform for both B2B and B2C businesses to promote their brand, products and services. With a host of features on the platform to help businesses of all sizes and particularly those that sit within the SME and Micro categories.
The creators of Shub.one say “Small, medium and micro (freelance) businesses have been left to fight for virtual space amongst corporates for too long. We built this platform for them and for their customers.” says Mark Fryer, founding partner.
The current features include:
• The ability for anyone to share details with a click (tap). This allows the user to share however they need to via SMS, Messenger App, email and so on.
• Ability to review as often as required.
• An area where all current social media & external links can be added.
• A resume & project timeline with photos videos and links
• Profile page with full bio, contact details, promo video links (Youtube, Vimeo etc).
• Unique user QR code for easy sharing
• News feed for businesses to post updates to business followers.
• Up/Down vote feature on news feed comments. Great for routing out any unsavoury or unwanted posts.
With many more features currently in the pipeline for staggered release and mobile apps in development.
So what’s the price tag?
“Shub.one is free to use for all businesses. Creating a profile is free, posting is free, sharing is free. It’s what businesses need and its what they deserve.” Adrian Wheeler, founding partner.
So, there we have it. Go and check it out for yourself and grab yourself a free space on Shub.one.
One of the proudest moments in my life do date. I became a daddy for the first time!
@shubone #shubone #socialmedia #business #xpoteam #xpo #business #exhibitions #tradeshow